Sunday 21 January 2007

It'll be better when the can be reasoned with

will it? That's what I told myself yesterday but I think I'm kidding myself. I was thinking that when they're older, we can say "mummy and daddy are tired now so you go to sleep so that we can get some sleep too, OK?"...yeh right! I heard that they cannot be reasoned with until they are 3 or 4 years old...does that mean they will just be bigger babies with more physical abilities but just as much of a pain in the arse as they are now? I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So ... Now that they are older ... Sleeping well???

KloudJin said...

haha I'd forgotten about this blog!
Yes they are much better now thanks :) they sleep normally. I'd forgotten how bad they used to be, it's all a bit of a blur now.