Thursday 15 December 2005

Missed my hour of power today :(

So much for being motivated, I was too lazy to get up for my Hour of Power today :( I went to bed too late, playing on the net as usual, so was too tired in the morning. Already I'm failing :( But I must persevere as it will be worth it in the long run...I need to make it a MUST, not a SHOULD. If it WAS a MUST I wouldn't have gone to bed so late...there you go, it's not a must, I thought it was, but I was fooling myself...so many excuses not to do it...I'm too stressed at the moment, too much to do, too tired, too early, too this too that! I need to listen to the program more and get motivated, that's the problem...motivation. When I'm listening to Robbins, it's great, he's so motivational, gives so much energy that you feel like you can too, but it's gone so quick too.

No comments: